7.27.2005

barry beck answers questions on nyr.com


RANGERS Q&A
Barry BeckBARRY BECK
Q: Growing up you were my favorite Ranger and I always enjoyed watching your mix of physical play and skill. What game/series sticks out in your mind as the most important in your Rangers career?
~ Chris G. – Hazlet, NJ

BB: It was probably against the Islanders when I got hurt. I think it was ’84 when it was a best out of five series. I think that was the one where I got hurt at the Garden in the second period. Then that final game, we went out to Long Island where we lost in overtime and it was a great game. But that series probably sticks out in my mind the most just because it was the series that I got hurt. I had continuous problems with my shoulder after that.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the answer, he remembers getting hurt and losing to the Islanders

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home