7.27.2005

sort of love this guy's show...



RADAR ONLINE: On your blog you once wrote: “Frogs have crazy personalities, one minute they are sad, the next they are happy, sometimes they act standoffish around lizards but are very welcoming around bugs, especially ones they want to eat.” Given all that, how froglike would you say you are?

ANDY MILONAKIS: I don’t know, frogs are very crazy creatures. I’m more like a hyper little puppy dog. I don’t like standoffish people.

Ninjas: awesome or lame?

Ninjas are awesome because they can protect me from other ninjas who don’t like me, and no one else could protect me from ninjas that don’t like me better than ninjas that do like me.

So there are known ninjas out there that don’t like you currently?

Yeah.

Really?

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I can’t really tell you more about it because they never get close enough to me for me to be able to tell you anything about them. Just all of a sudden I see someone jump out of the bushes and fight someone off. Then I’m like: “All right. Thanks, ninja who likes me for protecting me from the ninja that doesn’t like me.” And then they’re like: “Woooord up!” And then they jump away.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where do you all find the time to watc this much TV. I can barley watch all the shows I want to see on PBS. i am currently loving Guns, Germs and Steel. I liked the book as well.

2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where my ninjas at?

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home