7.26.2005

for a-game...

who is a huge whitney fan and knows the entire bodyguard soundtrack by heart. just ask her about it, you'll be glad you did.



Yeah. Obsessed. I don't even play with my cats anymore. It's only about Whitney, Whitney, Whitney.

I hate how sanctimonious people are about Whitney. "Look at how far down she's sunk. Such a voice. Such looks. Wasted. It's such a shame," they might say after watching Whitney consitently say whatever the fuck on Being Bobby Brown. Whatever, no it's not.

Whitney is crazy now because she's always been crazy. Remember "Chaka Khan. Chaka Khan!" at the end of "I'm Every Woman?" Or "I don't know why I like it. I just do!" at the start of "So Emotional?" What about the chafed tone she's taken with every interviewer ever? Here's some pictorial documentation of Whitney's diva-loution via shots taken from most of her videos.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like how ghetto whitney is she is great.

2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I didn't comment on this earlier, Deeky, I was totally obsessed with that Whitney site.

Actually, I never saw The Bodyguard and never owned the soundtrack; I just know all the words cause of the extensive radio play and cause Whitney's just so spunky.

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home