4.26.2005

upper east side report: boz edition...

first off reggie, don't bury your upper east side reports in the commenting area. they are far to precious for that. o.k., enjoy a taste of the upper east from the man who has steeped himself in the lifestyle like no other:



Last Week while making a late night Dodo's Run. I happened to meet one of the more beautiful girls I have ever met. What made her more beautiful than all the other Lili pulitzer clad babies? Her midrif bearing Bosworth jersey! I immediately went over to discuss the jersey. She was some fan from Seattle and was wearing the jerz for a party. That is about as far as I got. Weak ending.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ride on the D train.....

4:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knew I was so popular?

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home