11.17.2005

unauthorized hipster report...

this is actually an e mail high life sent me, but knowing that jim mclivaine helped shape his record collection in anyway forced me to share it. for the record he earned $27,725,000 in an eight year n.b.a. career. shawn kemp left the sonics cause he was mad that big jim earned more than he did.



this was my camp growing up - 6 years as a camper, 5 as staff. Jim McIlvaine was one of my first counselors there. his brother Steve was responsible for the majority of my record collection in sixth grade. Jim is only famous as receiving one of the most ridiculous contracts
in NBA history. That contract contributed (along with a minor donation from High Life) to Saving Camp. I have been known to rock a "Save Camp" T-Shirt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home