11.17.2005

randy's a favorite...

i like that he never talks to the media and i like that he went to marshall. however, when he does talk he's got some pearls. although i sort of got no idea what he's talking about here,"straight cash, homey" is one of the great sports quotes ever.



ALAMEDA, Calif. - Randy Moss wants no part of playing alongside Terrell Owens. Nor does he see any similarity between himself and Owens. In his first interview in more than two months, Moss addressed several topics with ESPN for a program scheduled to air in full Sunday morning.

"No, I'm not here," Moss said when asked how he would respond if Owens were to come to Oakland.

"I mean, T.O. could be good here with the Raiders but I don't think with his baggage and everything he's been through, and my baggage and what I've been through, I don't think that would work. As far as being compared to the league and myself, I mean they don't talk to me, I don't talk to them, so we don't even have a relationship. No communication."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home