6.28.2005

the interpretive dancing report...

a-game loves interpretive dancing. always has, always will. a couple of drinks and she'll interpretive dance to anything anywhere. if you get her sister involved as well, the whole thing turns pretty crazy. here's the first in what we hope to many interpretive dance reports. thanks a-game.



The reason I love the song Cinnamon Lips is because Pilar Kim and I saw Ok Go perform in DC ( at a live reading of This American Life). I don't have sound so I don't know what they're singing, but this should give you an idea of why I think they're so hilarious. This is interpretive dancing at its best.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I DO love intepretive dancing but I have to credit a little birdie with finding this link. We saw Ok Go about 4 years ago and I have been searching for their dance ever since. Her powers of locating things online continues to amaze.

Great advent photos by you deeky... brings out the noodler in all of us.

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home