4.27.2005

upper east side report: diamond nutz edition

reggie is on fire with the u.e.s. reports. how about a hipster report? what about a new hampshire report sven deezy?



Last weekend I went to CC's wedding down in Windsor (sicky). After drinking about Twenty caipirinha's, Dancing with some of the aristocracy of Detroit (Ms. Ford) Rocking out with the Carnivale Dancers and enjoying one too many reef sando's with DMB's Manager. I got a ride home from a fellow named Mike Gouda. This Guy might be the most diversified business man I have ever met. He started off telling me he was in the pharmaceutical bussiness, wine distribution, etc. as the ride went on he told me that he makes most of his money from Body jewlery! Licnesing deals with Hustler and such. I told him I worked for NASCAR. Blah blah blah. Now we are trying to work on some possible licensing deals for belt buckles. However the coolest thing he is selling right now is Diamond Nutz. He says all the biggest Rappers and athletes are signing up for these. All of you with cars out there need these things. I love the idea of this dude making fists of dinero off Fake rocks super glued to lug nuts and selling hustler key chains and body piercing.
That is all I got.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Endorsed by E-Swift AND Prodigy? Thats hot yo...

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home