9.21.2004

kobe transcript...



although i can't believe that they can publish this, the vail daily news ran the entire interview between police and kobe bryant after the initial rape charge. high life, shouldn't they not be able to publish this stuff?

here's a highlight:

Detective Winters: Okay. I don’t, I don’t, I guess to be honest with you I’m not sure, I’m not sure, if we’re getting all the facts presented to us as far as exactly what happened. See this is the way I look at it, I you know, I look at it this way, she’s an attractive young lady okay.
Bryant: She wasn’t that attractive.
Detective Winters: You know, well, she’s okay, okay. Um, she’s young, you know.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this describes my favorite posish...

Detective Loya: Did you ever have her from the back of her head or her neck? Were you ... ? What kind of intercourse was it?
Bryant: (inaudible) held her from the back? Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Detective Loya: Yeah.
(Lots of voices talking over.)
Bryant: (Inaudible). All right um ... (inaudible)
Detective Loya: I don’t want you to demonstrate.
Bryant: I held her from the back and I went like this.
Detective Loya: So what did you have around her neck?
Bryant: I had my right hand like this and my other hand like that.

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home