7.25.2005

a belated upper east side report...

sorry not to post this sooner, but myself and a-game went to fire island on thursday and hit the beach real hard. i had two steak dinners and fell in love with a little game called kadima.



I went to the opening of the classic car club of Manhattan last night. the cars were amazing although the looked a little worn around the edges. my personal favorite was the Aston Martin. There were all types of pretty people running around trying way too hard to be cool. There were some NY Giants and some WWE celebs not sure who they were but everyone loved them. They really loved the models walking around naked with paint jobs resembling classic car manufacturers. The highlight for me was seeing the former MTV VJ for the Metal Hour (not the Riki douche but the bald headed guy) with the lead singer from Anthrax -- one of my favorites in 6th grade. The night would only have been better if I had hooked up with High Life for Clap your Hands and Say Yeah at the end of the night. The festive night was quickly reversed by my morning. I went to buy a Post at the local bodega, the lady in front of me was buying a 12 pack of Coors light at 7:30am! When she turned around her gnarled body was covered by none other than a Brooks Sweatshirt. NO JOKE it was a very sobering image for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home