5.26.2005

he's be a great undercover officer...



The 7-foot-1, 325-pound center was recently sworn in as a U.S. deputy marshal and, on the Saturday afternoon before the Miami-Washington playoff series, O'Neal spent six hours with Miami Beach police investigators helping with cases.

"I put a lot into it, and when I am done playing, I plan on going undercover and then being the sheriff or chief of police somewhere, either Miami or Orlando, I don't know yet," O'Neal said recently. "Everyone knows the love I have for the people who defend the streets and the people who defend our country, the armed forces, the Army, Navy, Marines. I want to do something like that, help the community."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please let Jerry Bruckheimer hear about this so that CSI Miami will incorporate this into a storyline. I can see Shaq teaming up with Horatio's dead brother perfectly.

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home