12.28.2004

so that's where my treasure lies...

this one is a little too hilarious. this is from a list of what players listen to when they want to get fired up:



RAY LEWIS,
Ravens LB
In the Air Tonight
by Phil Collins
"That song [which I listen to before games] depicts everything you've always dreamed of, every moment you've dreamed, the places you are at and where you want to be," says the Baltimore defensive captain and two-time NFL Defensive Player of the Year. "Phil Collins is a short guy with a lot of power. I fell into the song long ago as a child when it was played on Miami Vice. Once I got older I started understanding I could use it for motivation. You ride off your heart, and your heart is where your treasure lies."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home