10.19.2004

fredeeky loves comments...

here's a greatest hits collection:
svendeezy said...
what possible beef could a guy have with a crippled gay guy who was half eaten by a tiger?
notyourmamasdre said...
Me to my boss just now "I can't, sorry, I am blogging so fucking hard right now."
Mac Fu said...
I think I had about 40 drinks the night of my 22nd birthday and I made it through just fine. I don't understand what the problem is. Suck it up and cope.
jarobi said...
The stylish NSW right-hander batted with the swagger of a seasoned Test cricketer. He was sure in his stroke play and missed no opportunity to attack off-spinners Harbhajan Singh and Virender Sehwag in particular.
My Translation:The stylish righty from New South Wales(AUS) batted with the confidence of Barry Bonds. He was sure of his swing and fielding, he missed no opportunity vs. curve ball pitchers Sing and Sehwag.
What I do not understand is do they stop for tea?
a-game said...
I never remembered He-man being that diesel. I was more into the female-empowering She-ra (He-man's sister? Girlfriend? Boo?) because she rode a pegasus on a rainbow.
a little birdie said...
I'm no fashionista but didn't broken fingers go out in like '85? I like the almost retro nod to SARs though.
chesterlongwood said...
Use your votes wisely - vote W
War in Iraq - Yes please
Tax breaks - Oh Yeah
Liberal mumbo jumbo - No thanks
all the pleasantries of an early fall evening
C. Longwood
svendeezy said...
eat a cack earl- you sox liking fagbot
Barry Beck said...
Anonymous posts are not cool especially when another loyal reader's name is wrongly applied to it. Barry feels hurt, violated and altogether disenchated with bolgging.
k-dog said...
i care about monkeys in funny outfits. it makes the politics more bearable. i'm very interested in the "anonymous" scandal going on two posts below. i cant get any work done with this drama unfolding.
a little birdie said...
I'm scared.
notyourmamasdre said...
Deeky did you boot?
Barry Beck said...
Lets go Rangers.Red Sox Suck! 1918
svendeezy said...
i want to be a toll collector...in fact that will be my new profession on hot or not.
P. Vukovich said...
Other western acts to have had albums of selected songs released on the official Iranian market include Elton John, Julio Iglesias and The Gypsy Kings." Anyone else find it stange that 75% of the artists approved by the Iranian governemnt are openly gay?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

k-dog is a sucker for these types of posts by fredeeky. it's been so long since i've commented that i forgot my posting password, and for that deeky, i am sorry.
there is a fly in my office and he keeps pretending to leave and then flying back in. it's making me insanely crazy but i'm trying to keep calm. once again, i cant get any work done in these conditions.
--k-dog

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home